The Hungah Gayums The Hungah Gayums

As a reader of the series and a watcher of the movie... I thought this was great! Well done, had me grinning like an idiot the whole time.

Logged on for the first time in 5 years to tell you that.

ZenithQuinn responds:

5 years?! holy moley! Much appreciated, thanks.

I hate MAC ads I hate MAC ads

It started off well....

But i think you could have did so much more with this. The scriptting at the end just kinda pissed me off to be honest. Good idea though

Bobert-Rob responds:

Honestly, the Linux thing WAS kind of a last minute thing to help lengthen it, but I REALLY didn't want to end it with just PC saying his last line, so I threw the Linux in there. I'd say it was a pretty decent end, but yeah, I suppose more could've been done with it. Oh well. Thanks for the comment!

SHOCK1 SHOCK1

Fantastic

i personally love senseless stick killing rampages, and the fact it was to one of my favourite crystal method songs only sweetend the deal. Good job dude

Bad Guy Falls In Poop Bad Guy Falls In Poop

SHort and sweet

I like the fact that this was only one scene, kept short, simple and delivered a larf. I Approve

Wonchop responds:

What I do best

Soul Cream Soul Cream

i really liked it

That was sick, twisted, morbid and well, unique i suppose. I liked the style, i must say. perhaps i will look at other stuff you've done

DERAILED DERAILED

I really enjoyed this

I just keep coming back to watch it, it's brilliant. I read some of the other reviews that criticize how "unrealistic" the train crassh was but i'm pretty sure you did that intentionally, lmao. Obvious the train isn't gonna do a perfect flip over that and land upside down. I found that flip was just funny and fit the style of this flash perfectly.

Also, i know a lot of comments were made on your sound, but i have to say something anyways. The choice of music was amazing, added so much to the flash and i think it's the choice of music that really made this flash stand out.

I really liked the style of this flash and i hope you make quirky shorts like this in the future. Very short, very entertaining and didn't take you very long to make, which is incredible.

Make more? kthx lol

HENTAI Allstars SEX SEX!! HENTAI Allstars SEX SEX!!

hehah

5'd for getting up all these hentai lover's hopes and crushing them. LAWL

eBaums world dot com eBaums world dot com

FUCK EBAUMS!!

First something awful then YTMND! this will nto stand! the raid was a success! Forums fucked and live chat no longer available! KEEP IT UP! CRASH EM!!!

SOAD - Cigaro SOAD - Cigaro

Your shit was amazing

The preloader, the cinemetography, the timing, the graphics, all were perfect, but that song is just so fucked up, coulnd't u pick a better song next time?

MJ Tribute Collab MJ Tribute Collab

Oh luigi....

i thought that shit was funny. But yeah, i really thought the ipod type animation was neat, that was kick ass, and good choice of music i suppose, sweet tune.