The Hungah Gayums The Hungah Gayums

As a reader of the series and a watcher of the movie... I thought this was great! Well done, had me grinning like an idiot the whole time.

Logged on for the first time in 5 years to tell you that.

ZenithQuinn responds:

5 years?! holy moley! Much appreciated, thanks.

I hate MAC ads I hate MAC ads

It started off well....

But i think you could have did so much more with this. The scriptting at the end just kinda pissed me off to be honest. Good idea though

Bobert-Rob responds:

Honestly, the Linux thing WAS kind of a last minute thing to help lengthen it, but I REALLY didn't want to end it with just PC saying his last line, so I threw the Linux in there. I'd say it was a pretty decent end, but yeah, I suppose more could've been done with it. Oh well. Thanks for the comment!

SHOCK1 SHOCK1

Fantastic

i personally love senseless stick killing rampages, and the fact it was to one of my favourite crystal method songs only sweetend the deal. Good job dude

Scale of the Universe 2 Scale of the Universe 2

Absolutely incredible game. This could very well inspire someone to follow the sciences for the rest of their life. Can't praise this submission enough.

The World's Hardest Game The World's Hardest Game

hard as shit, but i like it

However, you have no level select, which is really gay. i just want to beat the game, i don't give a fuck if i'm on the leader boards death wise, but to do all that in one sitting is a task. make like a save feature or something because otherwise it's just lame

Age of War Age of War

Very cool

This game is pretty neat, i really liked it. However, is it even possible to win if you don't tech up to the max? i tried and it doesn't seem like it's possible.

And i also found a glitch you may want to fix. If you pause the game, your special power still charges. Not really that bad of a bug though, lol.